2011年12月30日星期五

Immediately after Mothers Of Bride Dresses

One of many most latest tasks I have done for Dream Now Publication is often a large amount of bridal pattern research and wrote an write-up about Kate Middleton?¡¥s wedding dress. The write-up is published on the initial web page on Dream Now?¡¥s Site . Writing this piecabout Kate?¡¥s style and present bridal trest me really a little. The wedding globe is such a distinct world than the fashion styling globe I reside and consume myself in. Despite the fact that I am influenced by certain developments, stylists, topics and art, I nonetheless like to acquire assignments thrown at me that I can obtain a challenge from. The subsequent assignment I've to write about may be a 1,000 phrase write-up about Rachel Zoe, her fashion design carreer, new child and life as being a stylist now.


Immediately after I write this write-up, my boss mentioned that she is gonna pitch it towards the Rachel Zoe Manifeste Relations team for an job interview with either Rachel Zoe herself, or her key assistant. I am tremendous fired up to begin operating on this and studying current information about Zoe and to start writing about her. I have never ever gotten this kind of an wonderful opportunity to compose for this kind of a properly known stylist and probably possess the article be the reason why she claims indeed to becoming interviewed. =] So stoked ! In any case, take a look at www.dreamnowmag.com together with their Facebook web page, and Twitter for more info on the latest posts which the workers and I have been publishing, such as my post about Kate Middleton and her marriage ceremony style!



Bridesmaid Dresses
bridal dress
Mothers Of Bride Dresses